Every driving school has to make it’s own decisions as to how it implements the advice received from the Government. For this reason you may find different driving schools put different procedures in place. It is also likely that those procedures will change over time. Based on guidelines from NASP who represent Driving instructors, these will be the procedures that I am implementing.
- All lessons will last 1½ hours and cost £45
- All lessons must be paid in advance by bank transfer. Please pay for each lesson individually on the day before the lesson.
Account Name: Nicholas Reynolds t/a Allerdrive
NOTE 1: this may be a different account to one you’ve paid into before.
NOTE 2: some banking apps may give a message that they cannot verify the account details but will still allow you to proceed with the payment. If you ensure the details you have entered are correct there should be no problem.
- You may not take a lesson if you have had Covid-19 symptoms within the last 7 days or if you have had contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days. If you have and have a lesson booked please contact me immediately to cancel the lesson.
- At the beginning of the lesson you will be asked to confirm that you have had no Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days
- Immediately before you come to the car please wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds
- At the start of the lesson please approach the car but do not enter it until asked to do so. This will give time to ensure that the car is properly cleaned before you get in and all other procedures undertaken ready for your lesson.
- Do not bring anything unnecessary into the car eg bags etc
- During lessons we will have the windows open as much as is practical. You might want to bear this in mind when deciding what to wear for your lesson!
- In the initial phase of returning to lessons I will be asking all pupils to wear masks which I will also do. Ideally, please bring your own.
- If during the lesson the mask is proving uncomfortable we can stop for you to exit the car and remove the mask for a few minutes.
Record keeping, lesson booking and cancellations
- We will not be using the normal appointment/record books
- When booking lessons in car I will immediately send you a text confirmation.
- If you cancel without giving 24 hours notice or don’t turn up to a lesson then the full lesson fee is payable. However if the reason is because you have Covid-19 symptoms then this payment will be waived. You will not then be able to re-book for 14 days.